Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/09/28 03:57:56 UTC

Anyone else seeing this bug? If not.. .

I will close as unable to reproduce. If you are seeing it, please provide
some details and +1 (vote) for a fix.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-493

-s

Re: Anyone else seeing this bug? If not.. .

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
You can assign it to me (Siddharth Anand) once you have filed the bug.
Please provide a sample DAG script that reproduces the issue.

-s

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arthur Purvis <ap...@lumoslabs.com>.