Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/01 00:57:47 UTC

Frustration with Cordova documentation

Improvement has already been sponsored by an anonymous donor. Repeated
requests for help with getting it started have been met with no response so
far. I think this recent thread is an example of how our documentation
could use some improvement:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r261aa09ef8e4b0d47ceda731d38a58204186d544528b07c27898c000%40%3Cdev.cordova.apache.org%3E

I sincerely hope I am just missing something here, would love to get the
ball rolling in the near future.

Re: Frustration with Cordova documentation

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
I don't know if this happenend, but we could ask around Apache if someone has contacts to a technical writer available for such task to improve docs. Maybe someone knows an approiate mailing list.

It looks to that we would need somebody external as the active committers are to busy or is somebody here available for contracting on this?

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
I think there is good documentation for this particular problem. I wrote a blog post {1} just two weeks ago to summarize it now that Apple is enforcing it. Most people just don't research properly and just ask and we can't do anything about it.