Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Hetal Shah <he...@investorsprovident.com> on 2007/02/08 21:56:26 UTC

Nutch and adsense integration

I know there has been a posted about this before, but what I'm after is -
well, something of a step by step process of how to integrate adsense into
the nutch search results page?

Ideally, I'd want an advertiser admin section for clients to manage their
ads, and the adsense results being displayed on the front end.

Anyone done this before, and is there like a step by step integration
process I could follow?

Thanks in advance.

Hetal

Re: Nutch and adsense integration

Posted by Arun Kaundal <ar...@gmail.com>.
I did not answer my query abt matching adsense keywords and nutch index
keyword integration

Posted by Arun Kaundal <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,