Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net> on 2003/10/10 07:53:38 UTC

Improper exception from FieldLabel.renderComponent for missing Form

FieldLabel.renderComponent throws a NullPointerException when the
component is not wrapped by a Form. This exception is not a typical
Tapestry exception in the sense that the exception is not user friendly.
I think it should do something similar to AbstractFormComponent and
throw a meaningful exception. If everyone agrees I shall go ahead and
fix it.

-Harish

Re: Improper exception from FieldLabel.renderComponent for missing Form

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
Fair enough, I shall fix it then.

-Harish

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.