Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Chandra Shekar <re...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/08 14:45:59 UTC

Need To Start Work

Hi

 I have downloaded the src code; i have got struts 1,strut 2, sandbox project.

if i want to fix a bug; how can i re create a bug in my Netbeans and how can i make the entire frame work src code in one place and run it.

Thanks
chandrashekar

Re: Need To Start Work

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2010/2/8 Chandra Shekar <re...@yahoo.com>:
>  I have downloaded the src code; i have got struts 1,strut 2, sandbox project.
>
> if i want to fix a bug; how can i re create a bug in my Netbeans and how can i make the entire frame work src code in one place and run it.

You must have Maven 2 installed and to reproduce a bug try to follow
steps prescribed in comment for registered issue or what was commented
on user group.

Try to solve some open issues from here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW

Regards
--