Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2022/04/29 09:25:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] Start release process for 0.10.0?

Hi all,

we have again implemented a lot of new features and fixed issues ... but mainly we've changed some driver names (Modbus) which are no longer in-line with our website.
I think we should start the process for a new release.

What do you think?

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Start release process for 0.10.0?

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
+1 and 0.11.0 we release in October for ApacheCon :-)

Am Fr., 29. Apr. 2022 um 12:43 Uhr schrieb Sebastian Rühl <sruehl@apache.org

Posted by Sebastian Rühl <sr...@apache.org>.
Sure, sounds like fun