Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Darryl Collins <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/25 17:23:41 UTC

I'm new to open Office

I was just curious how to change the measurement settings from metric to imperial?

Darryl Collins
dextercollins16@gmail.com

"You can have everything you want in life, if you just help enough other people get what they want"   Zig Ziglar

Re: I'm new to open Office

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:23:41 -0400
Darryl Collins <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was just curious how to change the measurement settings from metric to imperial?
>

> Darryl Collins
> dextercollins16@gmail.com
>
> "You can have everything you want in life, if you just help enough other people get what they want"   Zig Ziglar

/Tools /Options /OpenOffice Writer : General and select the measurement unit from the dropdown.

/Options is under Preferences on a mac.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: I'm new to open Office

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:23:41 -0000, Darryl Collins <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was just curious how to change the measurement settings from metric to imperial?

tools -> options -> openoffice.org writer -> general -> measurement unit -> inch

(it may be 'edit -> preferences -> ...' or 'openoffice.org -> preferences -> ...' if you are on linux or mac)