Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/24 20:52:33 UTC

Strangenesses in JMS protocol files

The JMS protocol files seem to be set up a bit differently from most
of the others.

For example, the file JMSConfigGui is in control.gui and not config.gui.
It also extends JPanel, rather than one of the JMeter GUI classes.

There is a file called JndiDefaultsGui which seems a bit odd.

Not sure if these matter.

Re: Strangenesses in JMS protocol files

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I've removed some unused classes.

Also, the JMSConfigGui class has been fixed to work as a Config element.
There seem to be rather a lot of fields on the form - are they all
likely to be needed as configuration items? Perhaps some fields are
only really needed for the sampler?

S.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.