Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Σπύρος Αναστασόπουλος <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/17 14:41:48 UTC

pick activity and one way operations

Hi

I have an issue about the pick activity.
I wrote a process that schematically does the following

Receive
            Initialize correlation set A
While true
Pick
            First Operation - PickSpade (A)
            Second Operation – PickClub (A)
            Third Operation – PickHeart (A)
            Fourth Operation – PickDiamond (A)

The first three operations are Request-Response and i can call them
without any problems
The last operation however is one-way and when it is called the
process fails with the message

15:17:22,390 ERROR [PICK] org.apache.ode.bpel.common.FaultException: {Selector p
linkInstnace={PartnerLinkInstance partnerLinkDecl=OPartnerLink#53,scopeInstanceI
d=11370496},ckey={CorrelationKey setId=52, values=[One]},opName=pickSpade,oneWay
=no,mexId=<null>,idx=0}

The opName in the message "pickSpade" is not the name of the one-way operation.
I run the example under intalio-bpms-5.2.0.050 and under tomcat-6.0/ode 1.2.
I also tested with ActiveBPEL-5.0.2 and worked.

Are there any pending issues with the Pick Activity and one way operations?

I attach the source of the BPEL and the WSDL of the service.

Thanks in advance

Anastasopoulos Spyros
Software developer
http://www.intrasoft-intl.com

Re: pick activity and one way operations

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 5:41 AM, Σπύρος Αναστασόπουλος
<wi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have an issue about the pick activity.
> I wrote a process that schematically does the following
>

> Receive
>            Initialize correlation set A
> While true
> Pick
>            First Operation - PickSpade (A)
>            Second Operation – PickClub (A)
>            Third Operation – PickHeart (A)
>            Fourth Operation – PickDiamond (A)
>

> The first three operations are Request-Response and i can call them
> without any problems
> The last operation however is one-way and when it is called the
> process fails with the message
>

> 15:17:22,390 ERROR [PICK] org.apache.ode.bpel.common.FaultException:
> {Selector p
> linkInstnace={PartnerLinkInstance
> partnerLinkDecl=OPartnerLink#53,scopeInstanceI
> d=11370496},ckey={CorrelationKey setId=52,
> values=[One]},opName=pickSpade,oneWay
> =no,mexId=<null>,idx=0}
>

> The opName in the message "pickSpade" is not the name of the one-way
> operation.
> I run the example under intalio-bpms-5.2.0.050 and under tomcat-6.0/ode
> 1.2.
> I also tested with ActiveBPEL-5.0.2 and worked.
>
> Are there any pending issues with the Pick Activity and one way operations?

Not that I know of, but this looks like a problem on our side.

> I attach the source of the BPEL and the WSDL of the service.

The BPEL file has been stripped. Can you create an issue and attach a zip
file containing your whole deployment bundle? If you can also include the
SOAP messages you're sending that would be perfect.

Thanks,
Matthieu