Posted to user@poi.apache.org by emile83 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/05 15:04:52 UTC

Conversation Index using HSMF

Hi,

We are parsing .msg files using HSMF to link all emails pertaining to a
particular conversation. However i am unable to obtain a conversation index
for each email(i.e. PR_CONVERSATION_INDEX (PidTagConversationIndex)). HMSF
offers the conversation topic. Any inputs on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Emile

Re: Conversation Index using HSMF

Posted by emile83 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the response. I did go through SVN but was confused as to where
to find hsmf. Kindly help me out with the SVN command for SVN. Being a
newbie, i wasnt sure what POIFS dev tools. Any pointers are highly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Emile

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.