Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/09 03:57:18 UTC

JIRA notifications mailing list?

I noticed that there currently isn't a mailing list (or I haven't found
it!) set up for JIRA notifications.

IMO, it would be nice to get some sort of mailing list notification in
place. Some common options are issue creation sent to dev@ and/or a full
curation of JIRA updates to an issues@ list. It makes it easy to catch
up on what issues have been filed and quickly determine if there's
something specific you want to watch.

Thoughts?

Re: JIRA notifications mailing list?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ah, thanks for the heads-up, Joe. Didn't think to check there.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Josh