Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Massimo Redaelli <ma...@aia.ch> on 2016/06/03 06:57:25 UTC

cxf-generated client in OSGi environment

Hello!

I'm writing an OSGi (Felix) plugin for an existing software. This software is in turn deployed in JBoss 6. No Spring is involved.
So (Java 8) -> Jboss -> App -> Felix -> me.

The plugin has to call SOAP webservices, and I implemented it easily with CXF's wsdl2java (JAXB bindings). Running it as a standalone app works perfectly, needing nothing more than the jre itself.

When I run it inside the application, I get this:

      javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
       Caused by: null
       Caused by: No binding factory for namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/ registered.

(Unfortunately I don't get the whole stacktrace :/ )

I assume it has something to do with OSGi witchcraft, so I tried importing several packages, to no avail.
I even tried putting the ugly

      DynamicImport-Package: *

In the MANIFEST, but still no luck.

Any hint would be great :)

Thanks.

M.

AW: cxf-generated client in OSGi environment

Posted by Massimo Redaelli <ma...@aia.ch>.
I tried that (not sure if correctly though), but it didn't help.

But my question is: if running simply with the jdk and nothing else on the classpath works, why would I have to add an external dependency? Can't I just dynamic-import everything?

M.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,