Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Cohen <ap...@gej-it.com> on 2003/02/01 04:02:09 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache to proxy WorldClient

Hi All,

I'm wondering if I can do something and I need your help.
I have my win2k-sp3 machine running Apache 2.044 and MDaemon 6.5.1 (-mail
server).
The mail server has its own little web interface called WorldClient, after a
small research on it, I found that the web interface of the mail server can
run on IIS but not on Apache due to its been some kind of an ISAPI that
Apache is not supporting.
Now, I know that I can run it under Tomcat, but I'm not willing to install
it on the computer as another process, therefore, I want to use the Proxy
command to get the served pages from WorldClient that is running on the same
machine but on different port (3000 in this case).

If you guys can give me the standard command for proxying locally on
different port I'll be thankful.

Thank you,
Jeff Cohen