Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by syed kather <in...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/23 19:52:36 UTC

Basic Question on Partitioner,Combiner and Co-Processor

Hi ,

    I am very much interested to know how to implement the custom
Partitioner  . Is there any blog let me know . As i knew the number of
reducer is depends upon the partitioner . Correct me if i am wrong

How to implement Co-Processor(Min,Max) . Is there any tutorial available on
implementing Co-Processor . This is the first time i am working with
Co-Processor.

How to use combiner in HBase ( Trying to write the Map-Reduce Program for
finding the Max Value from the HBase Columns )?

Thanks in advance ..
            Thanks and Regards,
        S SYED ABDUL KATHER

Re: Basic Question on Partitioner,Combiner and Co-Processor

Posted by shashwat shriparv <dw...@gmail.com>.
Check out this link too..

http://sharepointorange.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-working-with-hbase-coprocessor.html

--

∞
Shashwat Shriparv

Re: Basic Question on Partitioner,Combiner and Co-Processor

Posted by syed kather <in...@gmail.com>.

Posted by syed kather <in...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shashwat Shriparv..

Posted by shashwat shriparv <dw...@gmail.com>.