Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Tom Drake <To...@tavant.com> on 2003/05/07 19:14:07 UTC

RE: Diagram: New Development... PipelineAction/ProcessActions ca pability.

This looks like a chain of responsibility pattern, analgous to Servlet
Filters. Great idea!

Posted by Brandon Goodin <ma...@phase.ws>.
So... where is it? I sure would like to make some changes to it. Also, it
doesn't appear to have a post process.

Brandon Goodin

I thought Karl Baum already wrote this.  This conversation is getting to be
so....

Well...."January", so to speak:

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg10911.html