Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/28 13:46:49 UTC

Color me confused

I'm trying to add some properties to TextLayoutFormat for tables.

I added the properties to ITextLayoutFormat and TextLayoutFormat. Great.

Problem is, I get errors that the properties are not implemented in FlowElement and all its subclasses.

Okay. That makes sense, because FlowElement implements ITextLayoutFormat.

The odd thing, is that there's a whole slew of properties that FlowElement does NOT implement. (such as columnBreakBefore, columnBreakAfter, containerBreakBefore, color, etc. etc.)

Why is there no compile error for almost all the TLF properties?

Harbs

Re: Color me confused

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Aha!