Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/05 05:33:37 UTC

Shark Integration

I've been continuing to look at Pentaho and it has
Shark integrated into it and I'm starting to see the
benefit that it may offer.  Over the past two years
I've sporadically seen posts about shark not being
fully implemented, etc.  Could someone answer these
two questions...

What exactly is encompassed by "fully implemented"?

How much of that is done and what remains?

Re: Shark Integration

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Right now the Shark data model is mostly separate from the OFBiz data
model, though it is run in the same database for convenience.

-David

Re: Shark Integration

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Shark Integration