Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/06/15 07:26:55 UTC

[drlvm] build now uses classlib as specified by a property

It's working now, at least on windows.  I'll round-trip it tomorrow
through SVN to check it on linux.

You can just set a property to point to a classlib/trunk/deploy.   Note
that you have to have built that classlib already, so this can be as
simple as an HDK.

I'll review tomorrow after sleeping a bit before checking in, and we can
move on from there.

I'd like to take a hard look at how the deps are done, and see if we can
come up with an amalgamation of drlvm and classlib, as a peer directory
/dependencies or something.

geir