Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Mark_Huang <mh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/08 03:14:42 UTC

Re: breaking out of a dialog

I downloaded shale-framework-1.0.4 (the latest version). When I clicked the
NON-DIALOG related link from inside the DIALOG conversion, I got the same
error.

Is this bug fixed?

Re: breaking out of a dialog

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 11/7/07, Mark_Huang <mh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I downloaded shale-framework-1.0.4 (the latest version). When I clicked the
> NON-DIALOG related link from inside the DIALOG conversion, I got the same
> error.
>
> Is this bug fixed?

<snip/>

Thanks for looking through the archives. The thread you've picked up
on is more than a year old, there have been other discussions on this
topic beyond this thread. In short, this is not considered a bug.

For details, browse any archive of choice, for example:

  http://shale.markmail.org/

-Rahul