Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Brian Lichtenwalter <li...@cips.nokia.com> on 2002/07/05 22:04:19 UTC

Config Mailet Question

I'd like to have two mailets: one for incoming mail and one for outgoing
mail.  And I'd like to have not defined any local users.  The incoming
mail would be a custom mailet and would lookup to see if the recipients
exist in a J2EE app server and process the mail.  The outgoing mail
could be a RemoteDelivery mailet.  The question is whether or not this
is doable w/o any local users defined and if it's doable then how would
the config xml mailets be written.

thanks,

Brian

RE: Config Mailet Question

Posted by Brian Lichtenwalter <li...@cips.nokia.com>.
Hey,

Thanks.  HostIsLocal is a possibility I'll look at.

Custom matcher's are pretty easy to implement.  So if I don't find a
pre-existing one, I'll just create one.

I'm a one week old newbie to JAMES.  And I have to say I've been
impressed so far, especially with the cleanliness of the code and
its organization.  Good work JAMES developers.

Brian

> I'd like to have two mailets: one for incoming mail and one for outgoing
> mail.  And I'd like to have not defined any local users.  The incoming
> mail would be a custom mailet and would lookup to see if the recipients
> exist in a J2EE app server and process the mail.  The outgoing mail
> could be a RemoteDelivery mailet.  The question is whether or not this
> is doable w/o any local users defined and if it's doable then how would
> the config xml mailets be written.
>
> thanks,
>
> Brian

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>