Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Navin Mathew Philip <na...@qburst.com> on 2013/06/05 11:15:24 UTC

AIR target for windows 8 mobile

Hi All,
Can we expect AIR mobile to target windows 8 mobile devices anytime soon?

Thanks,
Navin Mathew Philip
QBurst | www.qburst.com

Re: AIR target for windows 8 mobile

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Also note that, if we get Flex on HTML/JS/CSS off the ground, then Flex
should run on Win8 mobile via Cordova and not AIR.

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur