Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Okan Cetin <ok...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/26 08:54:02 UTC

[Trinidad] autoSubmit without pressing tab button?

I have a jsp page like this :

                                valueChangeListener="#{dene.update}"
immediate="true" />

Dene.java :

public class Dene {
    private String name="";

    public void update(ValueChangeEvent event) {
           this.name = event.getNewValue().toString();
    }
//getter,setter
}

valueChangeListener (dene.update) works if I press the tab button but I want
to do this without pressing any button. If any text will be entered to
inputText, valueChangeListener should work at the same time. Any suggestion?

Regards,
Okan.

--
~
otomatik oluşturuldu:

Re: [Trinidad] autoSubmit without pressing tab button?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
it triggers onchange, therefore when the focus we be moved out, e.g TAB

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org