Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Steve Baker <st...@stevebaker.org> on 2006/09/11 00:24:41 UTC

Session time too short

Can someone please point out how to extend the session time so that I
don't have to log into continuum every time I need to check a build?

This wouldn't be such a problem if the login redirected to the
originally requested page. Always redirecting to the homepage makes it
impossible to deep link from other sites.

cheers

Re: Session time too short

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I'm sorry, but it sin't possible to modify it.

Emmanuel