Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by ABHIJIT SINGH <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/19 22:15:45 UTC

REQ: Need help regarding spout initialization

Hi,
This is Abhijit from Bangalore, India. I am currently facing a problem
while initializing a spout that implements 'IPartitionedTransactionSpout'.
There is no method like open() where in I can initialize my spout. Could
you please share any workaround for this.

PS : There are certain objects that are not serializable hence I am not
sending them as a part of the constructor. of the spout

Thanks & Regards,
Abhijit
+91 9986032638

Re: REQ: Need help regarding spout initialization