Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Manish Gupta <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/15 11:04:07 UTC

Error on accessing wsdl

Hi,
 After deploying producer and test portlet in tomcat,
I am getting following error on accessing WSDL URL
(http://localhost:8081/wsrp4j-producer/WSRP4JProducer/WSRPBaseService?wsdl)

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are
the details:

Fault - Bean attribute name is of type
java.lang.String, which is not a simple type

AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Bean attribute name is of type
java.lang.String, which is not a simple type
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:prasad

Can somebody help me?

Regards
Manish.

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: Error on accessing wsdl

Posted by Venkatesh Jayakumar <ve...@northwestern.edu>.
Hi Kristofer,

Could you please which version tomcat you use ? I believe there could be
some dependencies with respect to tomcat or the library files may be differt
causing this problem.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Venkatesh Jayakumar

Re: Error on accessing wsdl

Posted by Kristofer Arnar Einarsson <kr...@kristofer.com>.

Re: Error on accessing wsdl

Posted by Kristofer Arnar Einarsson <kr...@kristofer.com>.

RE: Error on accessing wsdl

Re: Error on accessing wsdl

Posted by Kristofer Arnar Einarsson <kr...@kristofer.com>.

RE: Error on accessing wsdl

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: Error on accessing wsdl

Posted by Manish Gupta <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Venkatesh,

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: Error on accessing wsdl

Posted by Venkatesh Jayakumar <ve...@northwestern.edu>.
Hi,

I deployed the testportlet and producer. I tried to access
http://localhost:8081/wsrp4j-producer/WSRP4JProducer/WSRPBaseService and it

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Error on accessing wsdl

Posted by Manish Gupta <ma...@yahoo.com>.