Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Bourzeix, Hervé <He...@Genesys.com> on 2007/09/26 19:50:03 UTC

Jar Manifest Class-Path entry

Could someone tell me how to build a jar manifest entry from an ivy configuration relative to a lib path?

Currently , I am doing something ugly like retrieve, create a path variable , use a pathconvert ...

Is there a better way avoiding the retrieve op ?

regards,

Hervé

Re: Jar Manifest Class-Path entry

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 9/26/07, Bourzeix, Hervé <He...@genesys.com> wrote:

> Could someone tell me how to build a jar manifest entry from an ivy
> configuration relative to a lib path?
>
> Currently , I am doing something ugly like retrieve, create a path
> variable , use a pathconvert ...
>
> Is there a better way avoiding the retrieve op ?

Are you talking about the ClassPath entry of the JAR manifest? This entry
can only use paths to external files, so I see no better way than what you
do... You could also reference jars in the ivy cache directly with absolute
paths, but it would be very dependent of the target environment.

Xavier

regards,

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/