Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pravesh Shrivastava <pr...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/07 07:20:44 UTC

Understand bytes in JMeter .jtl

Hello Experts,

I have executed one test in JMeter and generated report in .jtl format. I
see some requests are downloading huge number of bytes so to analyse it I
converted .jtl to .csv and opened .csv file.

I see two columns in .csv bytes and sentBytes. So, trying to understand if
bytes is total bytes (sent + received) or only received bytes.

Please help me to understand the concept.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards
Pravesh Shrivastava