Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ralph Churchill <ch...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/27 16:53:32 UTC

DateTimePicker

I finally found this! Unfortunately, I don't seem to be having much
luck with it... I'm using it like so:
 <component id="previousClosing" type="myws:DateTimePicker">
        <binding name="value" expression="previousClosing"/>
        <binding name="format"
expression="@Formats@DEFAULT_DATETIME_FORMAT_STRING"/>
        <binding name="validator" expression="beans.dateValidator"/>
        <static-binding name="displayName" value="Previous Closing"/>
  </component>

Where Formats.DEFAULT_DATETIME_FORMAT_STRING is "MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss"
and beans.dateValidator is an instance of
org.apache.tapestry.valid.DateValidator. All that I'm getting is the
date portion and the picker button does nothing. I hate to post what
is probably a dumb question, but I just couldn't find any docs or
examples for this component. Thanks.

RMC

Re: DateTimePicker

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com>.
I have been wanting to write some doc around it, hopefully I will get
to it soon.

-Harish

Re: DateTimePicker

Posted by Ralph Churchill <ch...@gmail.com>.