Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Solange Blundi <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/18 22:43:30 UTC

QA Volunteers

Hello, I'm Solange Blundi, a 22 years old student and I would love to
participate in the QA program for OpenOffice as a way of both learning and
helping at the same time.
Are there any special skills required besides the ones listed on the page?
I would also like to know the weekly hours I should dedicate to this.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Solange Blundi

Re: QA Volunteers

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Solange Blundi <so...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello, I'm Solange Blundi, a 22 years old student and I would love to
> participate in the QA program for OpenOffice as a way of both learning and
> helping at the same time.
> Are there any special skills required besides the ones listed on the page?
> I would also like to know the weekly hours I should dedicate to this.
>
> I hope to hear from you soon!
>
> Solange Blundi

Hi Sarah, welcome to the project, please feel free to ask anything you
feel you need. Have a look at the documentation on the website and
please open accounts on the systems and start picking up cases. If you
find something you dont understand please ask here on the list.
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/index.html

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor