Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Monika Garg <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/25 09:25:49 UTC

How can I unsubscribe from this mailing list

Hi

I want to unsubscribe from this mailing list.

I have sent the unsubscription mail on below two ids :

But delivery to these two addresses getting failed.

Please help me how can I subscribe from this mailing list.

--
*Moniii*

Posted by tao xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
You can follow the instruction listed here
http://kafka.apache.org/contact.html

Posted by Philip Potter <ph...@digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk>.
This thread and the kafka contact page both say to email
users-unsubscribe@kafka.apache.org to unsubscribe.  I tried emailing it
last night, about 17 hours ago now, but this morning I am still getting
kafka-users list emails and I have had no notification that my unsubscribe
request has been received or acted upon.  Is there something wrong with the
unsubscribe system?

Furthermore, would you consider supporting the List-Unsubscribe mail
header, so that clients such as gmail are able to provide a one-click
unsubscribe link, rather than having to copy-paste a subscribe email
address, then manually edit it to say "unsubscribe" instead?  This is not a
particularly friendly unsubscribe mechanism.

Phil

Posted by Monika Garg <ga...@gmail.com>.

--
*Moniii*