Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Yuyuan KANG <ky...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/03/12 07:33:43 UTC

start working on issue IOTDB-355

Hi,

I'm now working on issue IOTDB-355, to implement some start-up checks in the distributed version.

Best,
--------------------
Yuyuan KANG
School of Software, Tsinghua University

Re: start working on issue IOTDB-355

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yuyuan,

If you record the values of some immutable parameters into some system
file,
please add some descriptions in docs/Documentation/UserGuide/8-System
Design (Developer)/2-Files.md

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University