Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by "Tuo, Erming" <er...@sap.com> on 2015/09/02 21:46:46 UTC

FW: Swagger for APIs

Olingo team,

Is it possible to include some framework like Swagger for API documentations? Any thoughts or plans?

Thx

Erming

From: <Mehaffey>, Dan <da...@sap.com>>
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 3:33 PM
To: SAP AG <er...@sap.com>>
Subject: Swagger for APIs

FYI: other areas of our group are looking at Swagger to define APIs:
http://swagger.io/

We in Docs are very keen on this for obvious reasons – a Swagger definition is not only human-readable but can also generate documentation in a Doxygen or Javadoc way.

Dan

Re: Swagger for APIs

Posted by Anil G <gv...@gmail.com>.
We actually implemented swagger.json support on our odata services
ourselves. Swagger is currently the most popular json based service
description format for REST services so it makes sense that OData uses
swagger 2.0 rather than re-inventing the wheel.

RE: Swagger for APIs

Re: Swagger for APIs

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hi Erming,