Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Kambiz Darabi <da...@m-creations.com> on 2014/05/08 11:09:02 UTC

Re: Stratos on Digital Ocean

Hi Jason,

On 2014-04-30 23:57 CEST, Jason Daly <ja...@systembind.com> wrote:

> [...]  I publish this code to a git repository shortly so that you
> can look through it... and any feedback/input is more than welcome.

Any news on this part? The code doesn't have to be in great shape. I
just want to see whether the direction in which I thought was the same
as the path you have taken.

> We can indeed test and share results and move this forward.

I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers

Kambiz

Kambiz Darabi
--
m-creations gmbh
Acker 2

W: http://www.m-creations.com
E: darabi@m-creations.com
T: +49 6131 6224417
F: +49 6131 6224418
--
Registered Office: Mainz, HRB Mainz 7382
Managing Directors: Frank Pacholak, Kambiz Darabi

Re: Stratos on Digital Ocean

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Here's the jira for this feature
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-592

@Jason would you be able to update the status and possibly contribute the
code back? There seems to be lot of interested people to help.

Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: Stratos on Digital Ocean

Posted by Kambiz Darabi <da...@m-creations.com>.
Hi Jason,

Re: Stratos on Digital Ocean

Posted by Jason Daly <ja...@systembind.com>.
Hi Kambiz,

www.systembind.com <http://www.systembind.com/>

Hi Jason,

On 2014-04-30 23:57 CEST, Jason Daly <jason.daly@systembind.com <ma...@systembind.com> > wrote:

[...]  I publish this code to a git repository shortly so that you
can look through it... and any feedback/input is more than welcome.

Any news on this part? The code doesn't have to be in great shape. I
just want to see whether the direction in which I thought was the same
as the path you have taken.

We can indeed test and share results and move this forward.

I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers

Kambiz

Kambiz Darabi