Posted to students@community.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/22 08:44:56 UTC

Mentoring presentation

Here is the presentation I have been using on the workshop. Please note
that few updates might still be added to it, based on the live questions,
so I'll send another e-mail when the final version gets updated (in the
same url):

http://people.apache.org/~lresende/presentations/asf-icfoss-mentoring.pdf

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Mentoring presentation

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 6:41 PM, HABI S RAVI <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do i need to fill any application form to participate in ICFOSS-ASF
> mentoring program.

Hi Habi,

   Although there isn't a formal application, you need to start working on
your project proposal, which is going to be how the students are going to
be selected.

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende

Re: Mentoring presentation

Posted by HABI S RAVI <ha...@gmail.com>.
Do i need to fill any application form to participate in ICFOSS-ASF
mentoring program.

Re: Mentoring presentation

Posted by Sreejith Ramakrishnan <sr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mentoring presentation