Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/18 17:10:10 UTC

Extension element in settings.xml

I was just wondering why isn't there any <extension> element in settings.xml?
Right now it's impossible to use deploy:deploy-file or any goals not
necessiting a pom on a ftp repository without having to ressort to
having a pom specifying the ftp extension.

Should I fill a JIRA  issue on this or I am missing something?

Re: Extension element in settings.xml

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I'd file a JIRA for the problem, not the solution. I'm not sure
extensions in the settings is the best way to go about this.

- Brett

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/