Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Eugene <in...@intissite.com> on 2004/01/08 21:38:55 UTC

Please add our mirror to the list of your mirrors

URL of mirror:  http://apache.intissite.com
Country where the mirror is located :  US
Contact email address : info@intissite.com
Update frequency : every 6 hours
Approximate bandwidth : OC3
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no) :Yes

Thank you.

AW: Please add our mirror to the list of your mirrors

Posted by Sascha Pietrowski <sa...@systemhaus-pietro.de>.

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 14.01.2004, at 15:26, Eugene wrote:

> We have fixed all the problems. Our mirror is ready.

Yep, works fine now. I'll include it with the next update. Thanks for
your efforts!

Cheers,
Erik

Posted by Sascha Pietrowski <sa...@systemhaus-pietro.de>.

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.

Posted by Sascha Pietrowski <sa...@systemhaus-pietro.de>.

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.

Posted by Eugene Botstein <eb...@cybervita.com>.
It looks like we did everything exactly as you have in mirror instructions:

Our Apache Server:
   Server Version: Apache/1.3.29 (Unix)

Here is our configuration:

  <Directory /data/storage/intis/apache>