Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/03 07:25:14 UTC

How to export maven poms from gradle for tapestry

I use NetBeans and I wanted to look something up in the Tapestry source
tree. NetBeans has pretty decent Maven support, so in the past, I was able
to just check out the source tree and then open the projects.

Now, w/ the build moved to Gradle, there are no more pom files that I can
open. I have a vague recollection that there was some way to generate the
poms from gradle; however, looking around I didn't find a way to do so.

Can someone point me to how I can generate POMs from the current projects
if that is possible  ?

Cheers,

Alex K