Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Carl Mesaros <ca...@outlook.com> on 2014/06/25 02:53:21 UTC

Dear users,

     Why am I getting comments about OpenOffice from all over the world in my emails?

                                                                                        Sincerely yours,

                                                                                        Carl Mesaros

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: Dear users,

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.
Because you subscribed to a public user group for OpenOffice.
Bottom of the email is a unsubscribe button.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606