Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/10/29 19:00:16 UTC

active collections and IT tests

John,

You might like to look at IT 0100 and IT 0102 here: http://
maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/surefireReport.action?
buildId=32116&projectId=514&projectGroupId=40#org.apache.maven.its.Suite

It seems there's a problem with some recent changes?

If these aren't showing as issues in your environment, you might like
to try with snapshots of the plugins used in the build as they might
be trigger it (I'm currently just testing latest of everything, I
haven't isolated the plugin local repositories - yet).

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org

Re: active collections and IT tests

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
I've put the fix into plexus, but didn't want to rev the dependency
in maven to a snapshot for this...if you want to take a look at it,
it's in the plx trunk code. Probably not a perfect fix, but it works.

-john

On Oct 29, 2007, at 2:00 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

> John,
>
> You might like to look at IT 0100 and IT 0102 here: http://
> maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/surefireReport.action?
> buildId=32116&projectId=514&projectGroupId=40#org.apache.maven.its.Sui
> te
>
> It seems there's a problem with some recent changes?
>
> If these aren't showing as issues in your environment, you might
> like to try with snapshots of the plugins used in the build as they
> might be trigger it (I'm currently just testing latest of
> everything, I haven't isolated the plugin local repositories - yet).
>
> Cheers,
> Brett
>
> --
> Brett Porter - brett@apache.org