Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Imran Ali <im...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/15 05:42:08 UTC

i need help

hi there,

I'm Imran Ali. I get interest to work  in  thrift2.2 . I download it from
your server .
Can you give me the way i use it. I am not good level of Knowledge in PHP
but I weant to work on it
If you guy's help me that will be very grateful to you.

Your
Imran  Ali

Re: i need help

Posted by Claus Guttesen <ko...@gmail.com>.
> I'm Imran Ali. I get interest to work  in  thrift2.2 . I download it from
> your server .
> Can you give me the way i use it. I am not good level of Knowledge in PHP
> but I weant to work on it
> If you guy's help me that will be very grateful to you.

Did you install thrift? Are you using windows, linux, os x? :)

--
regards
Claus

the gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

Shakespeare

twitter.com/kometen