Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/04 21:09:15 UTC

[VOTE] Stop graduation/incubator process and give the project to Apache Geronimo

Hi guys,

As mentionned early this week, here is the vote to officialize (or not) we
don't aim at making BatchEE a TLP anymore for now and we move it to another
home.

As a quick reminder: the idea is to reduce the "management" cost of the
involved people to priviledge fixes and releases and gather more community
through a TLP project having more "interactions".

Please vote:

(1) Yes, do it!
(2) No ${cause}

Vote will be open for three days or until it is cancelled or passed as
usual.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: [VOTE] Stop graduation/incubator process and give the project to Apache Geronimo

Posted by Reinhard Sandtner <re...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

yes they have been identified but i’m very busy at $$-job atm - but its on my list

lg
reini

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
HI,

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Stop graduation/incubator process and give the project to Apache Geronimo

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1 (and therefore cancelling the vote)

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Reinhard Sandtner <re...@gmail.com>.