Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by je...@bull.net on 2004/10/22 09:04:48 UTC

Réf. : Re: jetpeed 2 build error

I have take the original package of spingframework and it work...

                      David Sean
                      Taylor                   Pour :   Jetspeed Users List <je...@jakarta.apache.org>
                      <david@bluesunri         cc :
                      se.com>                  Objet :  Re: jetpeed 2 build error

                      22/10/2004 01:48
                      Veuillez
                      répondre à
                      "Jetspeed Users
                      List"

jean-charles.jabouille@bull.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have juste download the last cvs of Jetspeed2. I have a compilation
> error.
>
> this is the trace:

Sorry I fell behind keeping the maven repo up-to-date.
The remote Maven repo has been refreshed.
Please try again and see if that helps...

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software