Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2007/08/22 02:04:38 UTC

Re: svn commit: r568322 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/server/log.c

wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Tue Aug 21 16:21:44 2007
> New Revision: 568322

> Log:
> This message was confusing during debugging, make it unique.

As you'd noticed, I've begun committing easily digestible pieces of
the piped log bug fixes.  I have a ways to go before all of the related
patches are in (I'm trying to get this trimmed down to the bare minimum)
but I'll holler once they are done.

Oh - and I'm not committing anything out of sequence, it should be ready
to validate at any point you want to check out.  But the patches to httpd
so far affect any platform, the patches to apr for windows are still
coming (no flaws yet discovered in unix threadproc or file_io)