Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Art Spassky <ar...@dgma.donetsk.ua> on 2004/10/12 13:34:16 UTC

Re: Problem with StreamGenerator2

I think it is a bug. Or I am not completly understand encodings.

I use standard sample of StreamGenerator at
http://localhost:8888/samples/stream/uploadfile

I change its sitemap.xmap with the following

<map:components>
  <map:serializers default="html">
   <map:serializer name="html" mime-type="text/html; charset=UTF-8"
  src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">
     <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
   </map:serializer>
  </map:serializers>

</map:components>

When I upload xml file without cyrilic symbols all works well. Problems
begin when I use them.

Re: Problem with StreamGenerator2

Posted by Art Spasky <ar...@dgma.donetsk.ua>.
> It perfectly works. But what can we use it for? Just only for viewing
> uploaded files?
Not only for that. You can organize Service to translate Xml files from one
schema to another.

Do you have ICQ? If you have, please send me on my e-mail

Re: Problem with StreamGenerator2

Posted by "Volkm@r" <pl...@arcor.de>.
Art Spassky wrote:
> Thank you very much.
> You help me a lot.
> I found useful web page
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/RequestParameterEncoding
>
> The problem is solved !!!

I've also played around with the sample from
   "http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/stream/uploadfile"
but couldn't find anything wrong. It turned out that
RequestParameterEncoding didn't need any changes.

Just download both files from here and put them into an empty mountable
subdirectory. It's Cocoon's sample in a very simplified form.

   http://home.arcor.de/plsdontreply/streamupload/

--
Volkm@r

Re: Problem with StreamGenerator2