Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Jun Wang <wj...@hotmail.com> on 2020/05/19 15:34:34 UTC

Need Help with Maven Build

Hi

I got following build error with latest code from github.  But build is fine with downloaded source code.   Any suggestion is appreciated.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.1:compile (default-compile) on project zookeeper: Fatal error compiling: java.lang.NullPointerException -> [Help 1]

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/wj1918/b1bcea0473b9ff2096ffa22e3c387e8f/raw/8c2ccfb7919470e0e874abdec5633976720e3dca/zookeeper.build.error.txt

Thanks
Jun

Re: Need Help with Maven Build

Posted by Jun Wang <wj...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for your solution, it is working now.

________________________________
Posted by Jun Wang <wj...@hotmail.com>.
Got it, thanks for the recommended reading.

Posted by Jun Wang <wj...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jun Wang <wj...@hotmail.com>.