Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Andry Fridman <mi...@ziropay.org> on 2004/06/26 13:40:05 UTC

New http mirror of apache.org created

Hi!

I'm just create another one HTTP mirror of apache.org site. I think Apache
is best from the best WWW servers software and hope my mirror can help
webmasters with getting last news and updates from Apache Software
Foundation.

URL of mirror - http://apache.ziropay.org/
Country where the mirror is located - USA
Contact email address - mirrors@ziropay.org
Update frequency - every 6 hours
Approximate bandwidth - 10Mb/s now / 100Mb/s in near future
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror - yes

Sincerely yours,
Andry

Re: New http mirror of apache.org created

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sat, 26 Jun 2004, Andry Fridman wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm just create another one HTTP mirror of apache.org site. I think Apache
> is best from the best WWW servers software and hope my mirror can help
> webmasters with getting last news and updates from Apache Software
> Foundation.
>
> URL of mirror - http://apache.ziropay.org/
> Country where the mirror is located - USA
> Contact email address - mirrors@ziropay.org
> Update frequency - every 6 hours
> Approximate bandwidth - 10Mb/s now / 100Mb/s in near future
> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror - yes

Thanks.  This will be included in the next update.

Joshua.