Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rpcat <rp...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/24 18:39:17 UTC

read only file source has updated files with the same name

I have a readonly source for a file consumer so I'm using noop true which
gets me idempotent in memory store. However sometimes they will redrop an
update with the same name. Please direct me to how to modify the idempotent
store to account for filename and timestamp. Or is there a better way?

String fileUri = "file:" + srcPath+"?startingDirectoryMustExist=true"
+ "&readLock=changed"
+ "&readLockCheckInterval=5000"
+ "&readLockMarkerFile=false"
+ "&filter=#hoursFileFilter"
+ "&delay=" + delay
+ "&include="+include
+ "&noop=true";

thanks,
Rachel

Re: read only file source has updated files with the same name

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Read about idempotentKey at
http://camel.apache.org/file2

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 6:39 PM, rpcat <rp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a readonly source for a file consumer so I'm using noop true which
> gets me idempotent in memory store. However sometimes they will redrop an
> update with the same name. Please direct me to how to modify the idempotent
> store to account for filename and timestamp. Or is there a better way?
>
> String fileUri = "file:" + srcPath+"?startingDirectoryMustExist=true"
> + "&readLock=changed"
> + "&readLockCheckInterval=5000"
> + "&readLockMarkerFile=false"
> + "&filter=#hoursFileFilter"