Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2013/10/01 14:20:21 UTC

Re: [RELEASE 4.0.1][Product Update Notification Service] updated XML feeds for the former versions to be notified about version 4.0.1

> Status update and open questions!!!
>
> Got feedback for
> - Dutch
> - German
> - Italian
> - Spanish
> - Slovak
>
> German, Italian and Spanish landing pages will be fine as I am being told.
>
> Dutch landing page links to the default download page, but it talks
> about version 4.0.0.
> Will this be changed for AOO 4.0.1 release?
>
> Slovak landing page rework landing page is in progress.
> Will it be finished right after the AOO 4.0.1 release?
>

> Missing feedback for
> - Chinese (simplified)
> - Chinese (traditional)
> - French
> - Japanese
>
> Chinese (simplified) landing page looks ok, but links to download page
> which does not show a download link at least in my environment (Win 7
> 64bit, English, Firefox)
> Are there changes needed for AOO 4.0.1 release?
>
> Chinese (traditional) landing page looks ok, but links to
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/other-341.html for the download as
> far as I can see.
> Is there a change in progress for AOO 4.0.1 release?
>
> I have given the wrong link for the French landing page - it is
> http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Telecharger
> French landing page links to AOO 4.0.0 packages.
> Is there a change in progress for AOO 4.0.1 release?
> My posts still did not reach users-fr@o.a.o - I do not see them in the
> mailing archive.

It looks like as bidouille had updated the French pages, but they are
not yet published. Right?

Best regards, Oliver.

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
>> It looks like as bidouille had updated the French pages, but they are not
>> yet published. Right?

>I published.

Merci beaucoup Rob :-)

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 8:20 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
<or...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> Status update and open questions!!!
>>
>> Got feedback for
>> - Dutch
>> - German
>> - Italian
>> - Spanish
>> - Slovak
>>
>> German, Italian and Spanish landing pages will be fine as I am being told.
>>
>> Dutch landing page links to the default download page, but it talks
>> about version 4.0.0.
>> Will this be changed for AOO 4.0.1 release?
>>
>> Slovak landing page rework landing page is in progress.
>> Will it be finished right after the AOO 4.0.1 release?
>>

>> Missing feedback for
>> - Chinese (simplified)
>> - Chinese (traditional)
>> - French
>> - Japanese
>>
>> Chinese (simplified) landing page looks ok, but links to download page
>> which does not show a download link at least in my environment (Win 7
>> 64bit, English, Firefox)
>> Are there changes needed for AOO 4.0.1 release?
>>
>> Chinese (traditional) landing page looks ok, but links to
>> http://www.openoffice.org/download/other-341.html for the download as
>> far as I can see.
>> Is there a change in progress for AOO 4.0.1 release?
>>
>> I have given the wrong link for the French landing page - it is
>> http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Telecharger
>> French landing page links to AOO 4.0.0 packages.
>> Is there a change in progress for AOO 4.0.1 release?
>> My posts still did not reach users-fr@o.a.o - I do not see them in the
>> mailing archive.
>>

> It looks like as bidouille had updated the French pages, but they are not
> yet published. Right?

I published.

-Rob

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.

>> Hi,
>>
>> Status update and open questions!!!
>>
>> Got feedback for
>> - Dutch
>> - German
>> - Italian
>> - Spanish
>> - Slovak
>>
>> German, Italian and Spanish landing pages will be fine as I am being
>> told.
>>
>> Dutch landing page links to the default download page, but it talks
>> about version 4.0.0.
>> Will this be changed for AOO 4.0.1 release?

status update from l10n@o.a.o:
Dutch pages will be updated, when AOO 4.0.1 downloads are available.

Best regards, Oliver.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.