Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@hyperreal.com> on 1995/06/07 05:13:37 UTC

Offer of help (fwd)

Forwarded message:
>From bambi@Bond.edu.au  Mon Jun  5 19:02:35 1995
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 11:59:34 +1000 (EST)
From: "David J. Hughes" <ba...@Bond.edu.au>
To: apache-bugs@mail.apache.org
Subject: Offer of help

This is just a quick introduction and an offer of help.  I'm the author
of Mini SQL and there's been some talk about adding support for mSQL to
apache and ncsa1.4 on the mSQL mailing list.  I'd like to see mSQL hanging
off apache for a couple of reasons so I'm offering my help.

I also have a library of code I wrote for an Australian ISP that offers
the "might-sought-after" multiple identities on a single server
functionality (i.e. different doc root depending on the IP address used to
get to the machine).  I've OK'd it with the people who paid me to write
that code and I can offer that to the project too.

Let me know if you'd like help with either of these.  I'd be keen to join
the project and help in any way I can (I think a progressive web server
is a very important project).

   __                                  David J. Hughes  -  Bambi@Bond.edu.au
  /  \               /  /   /             http://Bond.edu.au/People/bambi
/   \ /  \ / \ /   /  /   / / \  /   Senior Network Programmer, Bond University
\___/ \__//  / \__/   \__/ /  / /    Qld.   4229   AUSTRALIA    (+61 75 951450)