Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Arun Raja <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/19 11:03:59 UTC

Help in setting up Apache Marmotta

Hi team,

I have done the installation exactly as given in the steps for installation
source from this link. So please help me if any other configuration chnages
has to be done. On click of login button I am not able to get the basic
authentication.

http://marmotta.apache.org/installation.html

Thanks
Arun

Re: Help in setting up Apache Marmotta

Posted by Joshua Dunham <jo...@vrtx.com>.
I have this issue as well and have to disable security totally to do anything. Even the login form doesn’t appear using Firefox. Chrome works but keeps saying the default user/pass is not valid. If I see a JIRA report I’l contribute as well.

-J

Joshua Dunham
Scientific Computing | Vertex
E: joshua_dunham@vrtx.com<ma...@vrtx.com>
P: 617-229-5157
W: http://www.vrtx.com<http://www.vrtx.com/>
L: http://linkedin.com/in/joshuadunham
S: joshua.dunham

On Jul 21, 2014, at 6:41 AM, Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>> wrote:

Hi Arun,

On 19/07/14 11:03, Arun Raja wrote:
I have done the installation exactly as given in the steps for installation
source from this link. So please help me if any other configuration chnages
has to be done. On click of login button I am not able to get the basic
authentication.

We might have a bug in the login; it'd be great if you can file a jira with the details

In the meantime you can bypass the issue by doing:

 1) stop marmotta
 2) change those settings by manually modifying the
    file $MARMOTTA_HOME/system-config.properties
 3) start marmotta again and check the changes

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

This email message and any attachments are confidential and intended for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this message, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.

Re: Help in setting up Apache Marmotta

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Arun,

w: http://redlink.co